MACERATED CANVAS WHEELS
Plexite Wheels are molded of a phenolic resin compound backed with macerated or chopped canvas.
Concrete, ceramic tile. Not recommended for softer tile. See Wheel Selection Chart.
High Temperature Plexite Available:
Will perform continuously at 475°F, intermittently to 525°F.
• Resists shock without chipping.
• Non-marking, non-sparking.
• Can be operated continuously -50°to 260°, intermittently to 300°F.
• Unaffected by grease, oil or most other chemicals.
• Excellent floor protection.