A bright red 95 Shore A polyurethane is mechanically bonded around and through a tough polyolefin core. The injection molded process locks these two substances. For use on virtually any floor surface under almost all operating conditions.
• High capacities.
• Light weight, but resistant to impact, shock and abrasion.
• Delrin bearings for wet conditions.
• Roller bearings for heavier loads.
• Timken bearings for heavy duty applications.
• Crown contouring for high capacities and smoother swiveling.
• Temperature range: -20° to 220°F.
Carpeted floors, institutional carts, hospital equipment, chemical
environments, concrete floors, wet conditions.