The 360 is an economical caster of single ball race construction. Originally designed for light duty tool carts, the 360 also has a wide range of applications which require a low-priced caster. The embossed steel construction, with a fully formed raceway, is designed to permit free swiveling for those lighter loads. The 361 is of solid one-piece steel construction, embossed for extra strength.
• Zinc plated finish.
• Hydraulically upset kingpin for thrust absorption.
• Peejay wheels are made with an injection molded polyolefin
material—these models ride directly on the axle.
• Ideal for wet conditions.
• Wears like metal, non-marking, floor protective, self-lubrication.
• “WK” wheel brakes for 360 swivels only.
• 5⁄16” riveted axle.