The Mirakush wheel possesses an 85 durometer gray polyurethane tread, mechanically bonded to a durable polyolefin core. Since the tire is injection molded around and through the center, the two substances lock as one integral unit.
• Derlin butt bearings ideal for wet conditions.
• Anti-friction ball bearings for quiet and easy rolling.
• Roller bearings for heavier loads.
• Non-marking. Complete floor protection.
• For temperatures -20°to 180°F
Carpeted floors, institutional carts, hospital equipment, chemical environments, concrete floors, wet conditions.