The 200 is a precision-built swivel caster with two perfectly aligned swivel raceways. All the cold-formed parts are made to exacting tolerances from heavy gauge steel and are hardened for severe service and long wear.
For equipment in the range of 500 to 5000 lbs. A large selection of wheels makes it adaptable to a variety of industrial and institutional equipment. Widely used on warehouse trucks, refuse containers, linen carts, etc.
• .225 top plate.
• One-piece .187 wrap-around bracket staked to a .165 top cup.
• 5⁄8” hydraulically upset kingpin.
• .149 bottom cup.
• Case hardened.
• Zinc plated vibratory finish.
• Lubrication fittings for swivel and wheel.
• 1⁄2” nut and bolt axles.
• 3⁄4 x 1⁄2 x 2 5⁄16” hardened spanners.
Companion “201” Rigid:
.187 embossed legs welded to a .225 top plate.